Ran Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Dream

3 posters

How to make gold fast new randreams! having troubles no money for skill

23filipino

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

How to make gold fast  new randreams!  having troubles no money for skill Empty How to make gold fast new randreams! having troubles no money for skill

Post by 23filipino Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 am

can you help me merchant... plz need gold for skills .... when i go to PTZ no more Randreamz weapon i dont know why help...

-Tigas-
    wildheart
    wildheart

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-05-23

How to make gold fast  new randreams!  having troubles no money for skill Empty Re: How to make gold fast new randreams! having troubles no money for skill

Post by wildheart Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 am

Admin/GM
    Got same problem as 23filipino, nauubos na ung naipon kong gold because of expensive scroll, and I don't know where we could get enough gold like when there still good items drop at PTZ. It will take hour to gain enough gold to buy scroll at Pussy mobs, and the only hunting place are HO which is likely so small to fit most of the player, not to mention its battle of the fittest inside (great advantage for donator and high RB player, but this is not a place/map for non-donator and newbies). Same thing with the epoints, points gain for every vote are 1, you will have total of 6 points every 8 hours, (what can i buy with 6 epoints??) And all of my previous epoints that I have been saving all this time has been wipe out, including the 1K which was given due to massive rollbacks?? Just hoping that Admin/GM's could give attention to this matter, I'm not complaining, I'm just asking.

Thanks and regards....
    DARKWOLF -=YOURII=-
    DARKWOLF -=YOURII=-

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Registration date : 2009-08-29

How to make gold fast  new randreams!  having troubles no money for skill Empty Re: How to make gold fast new randreams! having troubles no money for skill

Post by DARKWOLF -=YOURII=- Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

WHEW HIRAP BASAHIN PERO I AGREE

SANA 5 EP PER VOTES

AND REPORT KO LANG PO NAPAPANSIN KO MAY NAKA +100 SA RD NGAYUN 1 HIT NYA

AKO EH 22K HP KO PWEDE BA YUN?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:07 am