Ran Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Dream

[GUIDE]DONATION VIA PAYPAL, METROBANK & WESTERN UNION

[GM]Aphrodite
    [GM]Aphrodite
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

[GUIDE]DONATION VIA PAYPAL, METROBANK & WESTERN UNION Empty [GUIDE]DONATION VIA PAYPAL, METROBANK & WESTERN UNION

Post by [GM]Aphrodite Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am

WWW.PAYPAL.COM (online via credit card)

"Credit Card fraud is a serious crime and is punishable by Law"

Important Note: You must register with WWW.PAYPAL.COM and fund your account with a credit card or bank account or eCheck for you to be able to send money online. Currency is in US Dollars.

a) Register or Log in to WWW.PAYPAL.COM then click the "SEND MONEY" button in their site and follow on-screen instructions.

b) Send money to this paypal account email address :

c) Type in the proper amount to send (in US Dollars). Be sure to refer to our donation rates regarding this. Don't forget to also put your MAIN CHARACTER NAME in the "NOTE BOX" found below the "Send Money" page so I would know where to link your free pods to.

d) Finalize the transaction. You will then be given an online receipt as well as an email receipt of the transaction you just made.

e) Your online receipt is your proof that you have sent money. Be sure to save it (Print screen or Save as). Send me a copy of it through EMAIL at This is for me to be notified of the donation and start to verify online of your paypal donation.

Also please include the following info with your email:

1. Email Subject: Paypal Donation

2. Sender’s Real Full Name

3. Name in Paypal Account

4.Your MAIN Character Name (EXACT, careful of the "L" & "i" also capital & small letters)

5. Amount sent

6. Date sent

NOTE: Due to often times of paypal fraud I am now requiring to also send these informations as well before processing:

1. Sender’s Complete Address (for credit card/paypal verification )

WARNING: Credit card and/or Paypal fraud is a felony and is punishable by law.

f) The processing of your donation will begin once the email is received and checked. Our Paypal verification is done online which will normall take just a few minutes and within the same day starting at 7pm (+8GMT) daily.

Metrobank Bank Deposit

Metrobank Bank Deposit

Important Note: Metrobank has several branches nationwide. This is the easiest way of doing it

and there is NO AGE REQUIREMENT to enter banks, NO NEED TO HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT and NO NEED FOR

A CREDIT CARD, just walk-in. Also, Metrobank is FREE on Metro Manila transactions but has a

50PhP charge on provincial deposits.
    BANK HOURS: Mon - Fri 8am to 3pm except on holidays.

a) Walk-in to any Metrobank Branch and ask the guard where the "deposit slips" are located.

Fill out the DEPOSIT SLIP commonly found at the waiting area.

b) Write these details on the DEPOSIT SLIP on where to DEPOSIT/SEND the money then sign it at

the bottom:

c) Give the filled-up DEPOSIT SLIP and the CASH to the teller/counter and say you will

"deposit". Your deposit slip will be validated, stamped and will be given back to you. Get it

then go home. That simple!

d) Your validated DEPOSIT SLIP is your proof that you have sent/deposited money so don't lose

it. Write your MAIN character name anywhere in the validated deposit slip before scanning it.

You may also take a picture of the DEPOSIT SLIP via webcam or mobile phone. Be sure bank

validations are readable.

e) Send the scan/picture file to via EMAIL

Email or Fax with these informations :

1. Email Subject: Metrobank Donation

2. Real Full Name of Sender in the receipt

3. Your MAIN Character Name (EXACT, careful of the "L" & "i" also capital & small letters)

4. Items You Want Me To Put On Your Character.

5. Amount sent

6. Date sent

Western Union Money Transfer

Important Note: Western Union has branches all over the Philippines as well as in other Countries abroad. This is a very easy way of sending money for Philippine or International donations. Be advised that they charge 60PhP for 500PhP, 85PhP for 1,000PhP and 200PhP for every 2,000PhP Money Transfers/Donations. Also, they will require you to be 18yrs old to send money. If you you're younger, simply bring someone along with you that has a Valid ID and at least 18yrs of age.

a) For lists of Western Union branches nearest your location visit the link www.westernunion.com. and do a location search in their website.

b) Go to any WESTERN UNION branch and talk to the clerk in charge. Just tell the clerk you want to send money by "money transfer by western union" then you will be given a FORM to fill-up. Put in your NAME, ADDRESS, AMOUNT and SEND the money to:

c) Bring a VALID ID and simply show to the agent clerk for proof of identification if ever asked. If less than 18 yrs of age, just bring someone along that is 18yrs old and has a valid ID.

d) Give the agent clerk your filled-up FORM and the CASH. The clerk will then stamp, validate and sign all forms and give you a computer printout receipt. Get it then go home. That simple!

e) Your Western Union Computer Print Out Receipt is your 'proof' that you have sent money. Write your MAIN exact character name anywhere in the Receipt before scanning it. You may also take a picture of your Proof via webcam or cell phone. Be sure everything is readable.

f) Send scan/picture file to via email Sending through email is the faster and preferred method.

Email with these informations :

1. Email Subject: Western Union Donation
    2. Real Full Name of Sender in the receipt
    3. Your MAIN Character Name (EXACT, careful of the "L" & "i" also capital & small letters)
    4. Items You Want Me To Put On Your Character.
    4. Location on where you have made the Transfer.
    5. Amount sent
    6. Date sent

g) The processing of your donation will begin once the email is received. We will then verify your money transfer with Western Union online or via phone call which will normally take just a few minutes and within the same day starting at 7pm (+8GMT) daily.

h) Once already processed, You Will See Items On Your Item Bank

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:02 am