Ran Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Dream

+5
[GM]Aphrodite
GeoFF18
[FM]eLciDEazZy
Admin
kEeN
9 posters

ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment

kEeN
    kEeN

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-08-11

ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment Empty ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment

Post by kEeN Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 am

hope sana m gets nyo po e2.....
    meon lng po aq ask if this question if pwd...
    db.... nag rolback.. and many player wat their RB back

sana pwd e2.... kc when the player started to player randream
    they r lvl 1 then they starting to reach lvl 300 then they can reborn
    to gain 300 stat... then they will be back to lvl 1 then reach lvl 300 again

so parang nkakapagod mag pa RB tpos babalik sa lvl 1 tpos reach ulit lvl 300
    if pwd gawin nlng nting 290.. pag lvl 300 back to 290 then ung exp ay baba
    ... imagin... loads of people try to rent a shop to RB lng... para m enjoy ang game...

if u concern about ur player lets try this... for just 1 week.. then kaya nmn cguro ibalik ung dating
    gawain.. para walang problem..... sayang ang pinag hirap ng mga old player.....

then ung mga bago mkaka habol sa top.. so many player will join in PK and Cw too....
    hindi porke weak.. weak n sa game....

at gm/admin
    sa ngyari n 2 dami taong mawawalan ng gana mag pa lvl
    at daming tao mawawalan ng trust... alam nyo nmn pag n wala
    ang trust ng isang tao hirap n po ibalik.....

can we try this... little request.. everyone... not just for me...
    ^__________________^

bay the way its kyut inside.. wrong n gamit ko ehhhh
    IGN: kyut n kigamit lng ng PC kay keen ^_^
    Admin
    Administrator

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment Empty Re: ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:31 am

im doing my best but all i can give is 20rb back to all characters...
    if thats ok with you guys hope u understand the situation
    [FM]eLciDEazZy
    [FM]eLciDEazZy

Male
    Number of posts : 670
    Registration date : 2009-08-15

ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment Empty Re: ADMIN/GM please read and leave comment

Post by [FM]eLciDEazZy Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 am

@ TS(Thread Starter)

mas OK napo ang LEVEL 300 nakaka walanag trhill kung 290,,, maxado napong mabilis mag pa level yun hehe! and maibabalik naman nila gm`s and admins ang mga nawala sa accounts natin ehh,,, makisama napo tayo as players of randream DOING OF SERVER FIXING SOME ERRORS IS NOT VERY EASY,, na try kona yan ,, kaya alam ko ang hirap na dinadaanan ng mga admins natin,, SO SANA MAKISAMA NARIN ANG IBANG PLAYERS WAG MSYADO MADALIIN ANG MGA MAKERS NG RANDREAM,,, DAHIL TALAGANG MAHIRAP PO ITO
    GeoFF18
    GeoFF18

Male
    Number of posts : 32

Post by GeoFF18 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am

Admin wrote:im doing my best but all i can give is 20rb back to all characters...

GM meron lang poh ako question..d b nag rollback kyo then sabi nyo magbibigay kyo ng 20RB....ok lang poh b kami mag pa level ngyn or need namin w8 maging OK yun server kasi poh bka meron ulit ROLLBACK.....syng poh ksi yun 20X exp and 5X drop sinabi nyo.....before nag rollback...
    [FM]eLciDEazZy
    [FM]eLciDEazZy

Male

Post by [FM]eLciDEazZy Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 am

@geodon

mas ok na siguro mag hintay kaysa mag rollback lagi,, hehe!
    [GM]Aphrodite
    [GM]Aphrodite
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by [GM]Aphrodite Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am

Hi,

Sorry guyz for the inconvenience. We really do appreciate all the suggestions.

@kyut,
    as for me, what you are requesting is good, but for a week? That's too much, everyone will reach max rb by then.

For everyone, let's just wait for the server to be stable. We have to be sure that the server will no longer have a rollback, and by then, as admin says, 20RB will be given to everyone, and maybe we will have promos and events by then just for you guyz to cope up. We are really sorry guyz. We just hope for the best for the server to be up and stable real soon. Goodluck to our admin and I.T.

[GM]Aphrodite
    [FM]eLciDEazZy
    [FM]eLciDEazZy

Male

Post by [FM]eLciDEazZy Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

[GM]Aphrodite wrote:Hi,

Sorry guyz for the inconvenience. We really do appreciate all the suggestions.

@kyut,
    as for me, what you are requesting is good, but for a week? That's too much, everyone will reach max rb by then.

For everyone, let's just wait for the server to be stable. We have to be sure that the server will no longer have a rollback, and by then, as admin says, 20RB will be given to everyone, and maybe we will have promos and events by then just for you guyz to cope up. We are really sorry guyz. We just hope for the best for the server to be up and stable real soon. Goodluck to our admin and I.T.

[GM]Aphrodite
    we can wait gm`aphro,, hope the server will be ok soon,,, will be waiting tp the events
    kyut
    kyut

Male
    Number of posts : 235

Post by kyut Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 pm

the plan is... back to 200....
    un ang napag usapan nmin ni paps rui
    asasa

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

Post by asasa Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

wala nanaman po server ngaung aug 23 umaga hanggang hapon nanaman ba
    GeoFF18
    GeoFF18

Male
    Number of posts : 32

Post by GeoFF18 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 am

asasa wrote:wala nanaman po server ngaung aug 23 umaga hanggang hapon nanaman ba

yes coz there making new setting's for the server so that if the hacker's try's to hack this server again they need to crack the settings again....
    B2M7W
    B2M7W

Number of posts : 152
    Registration date : 2009-08-20

Post by B2M7W Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm

relax lng mga papz..kumakati na ba mga kamay nyo??kamuutin nyo lng hangang mag online na server!!haahahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Melvicslayer
    Melvicslayer

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Post by Melvicslayer Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Admin wrote:im doing my best but all i can give is 20rb back to all characters...

hope gm can give my 18b backT__T
    its really hard to find that kind of gold..
    i hope u understand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm