Ran Dream

For all who is still bugged with the error and launching problems

bombomme2

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-11-15

For all who is still bugged with the error and launching problems

Post by bombomme2 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 am

Ok So I've got the same problem as every1 else In connection to the Launcher problems and connecting problems.

I dloaded the client and when I was finish installing I got the following error " Error cannot connect to server " thats what it says in the little box where all the updating is supposed to happen, when i started the "ERRORBUBUGFIX" I got the same problem, only that this time i tryied to right click and then i pressed " Run as administrator " ( I got Vista btw ) and then it started updating but I got into the game and it says " Lost connection to server " ( my info isnt a 100% accurate but very close and similar ) then i tryied looking here for updates and I found newupdate31, latestpatchpart1 and latestpatchpart2 these all didnt work, and I followed the instructions, still no help, but not saying ur efforts was useless, thnx for trying.
    So I finally found a Topic that would help, named " ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER " and I was so GLLAAD, but once again disappointment struck me, Started reading then realised it was Philippines, Thats why I ALWAYS keep saying leave the damn in-game announcements in english ffs, and the threads in english so that other people that dont speak tagalog can also understand wtf is going on in this server. So back to what I was saying. I found SEVERAL threads that mentioned the same thing with DIFFERENT methods and different updates, and all of them resulted in the same damn thing. Every time i started the game ( right click, run as admin ) it updated the same shit automaticly, but now I can run it in normal mode, after a whole lot of updating, but it doesent get into the game, " Lost connection to server " So i can now run it without having to run it as admin, but I cannot connect ( yes I did check my antivirus and firewall ) So if I try to run as admin again, it will update AGAIN.

So now im asking, why dont u all gather here and post how u think u could help us, insted of posting 49 other threads with different methods which all equal in same answer that i started with.

I am also suggesting the admin make a Step-by-Step guide That would make it SOO MUCH EASIER

AND AS A NON-SPEAKING-TAGALOG GUY PLEASE KEEP IT IN ENGLISH ( sorry for caps )

Edit X1: I just tryied extracting "Latestpatchpart1" When i extracted with Winrar I got 966 Total Errors, Yes 9 6 6 thats ninehundred and sixsti six

bombomme2

Re: For all who is still bugged with the error and launching problems

Post by bombomme2 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:45 pm

HELLOOO!!!!! 3 days since i posted!! admins wtttff?????
    DARKWOLF -=YOURII=-

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Registration date : 2009-08-29

Post by DARKWOLF -=YOURII=- on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 am

XD 1WEEK ago was the last time gm signed in here

^_^ SORRY IF ITS WRONG GRAMMAR HEHEHE ^_^

bombomme2

Post by bombomme2 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 am

DARKWOLF -=YOURII=- wrote:XD 1WEEK ago was the last time gm signed in here

^_^ SORRY IF ITS WRONG GRAMMAR HEHEHE ^_^

Nothing wrong with your grammar and grammar isnt really the "main" thing here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:19 pm